Sexual Health Info
If you are looking for information, advice, contraception or testing for sexually transmitted diseases, then there are a wide range of sexual health services available in the city and on campus.
Please check out Where can I go for sexual health and contraception services in York? for further information.
YorSexual Health provide free sexual health and contraception services in York and North Yorkshire. You do not need to be registered with a Doctor in York to access their services. They provide a wide range of services including:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- HIV testing, treatment and support
- Sexual health counselling
- ‘PEPSE’ (post-exposure prophylaxis sexual exposure HIV treatment)
- Information and support
- Care and management following sexual assault
- Free condoms
- Free and confidential postal tests for sexually transmitted diseases such as YorSexual Health run several clinics across York.
- Please check out each clinic’s page in the following link to see what specific services they offer and their opening days and times.
For further information regarding YorSexual Health please visit their webpage here.