Bullying and Harrasment

If you feel that you are a victim of bullying or harassment, there is help and support available to you whilst at the University.

The University’s Equality and Diversity Office has useful guidance for students experiencing bullying and/or harassment. If the offending person is a student, you can report it online using the Student Misconduct reporting form.

Further Support:

You can also access external help from the national charity Victim Support who have some information on stalking and harassment. Their service is free, confidential and available to anyone in England and Wales regardless of whether the crime has already been reported or how long ago it happened. There are several ways to contact them, all of which are outlined on the Victim Support website.