How to Vote – Elections 2022
Follow these simple instructions in order to be able to vote in the 2022 GSA Elections
- You will have received a link from a onevoicedigital account with basic information about the voting platform. Follow the first link to register your account with the platform.
- Use your @york.ac.uk email to register. If you haven’t logged on before, select “No, I’m new here” when you are prompted for a password.
- You will be asked to check you have access to your email account. If you do, select “yes”.
- You will then be sent an email with the link to confirm your account. Click on this link to activate your account.
- This is where you need to fill out your details so we can confirm you’re actually a postgraduate. Make sure when you create a password that it’s memorable, but secure.
- You’ll then be shown confirmation that you have registered. The platform will prompt you to provide your phone number, although this isn’t mandatory.
- Return to your inbox where you registered to create an account. Either re-select the link to vote, or if that doesn’t work, use the link provided below.
- And you’ll be able to select your preferred candidates for each race! Happy Voting!